BODY // MIND // FLOW:
INTRODUCING YOU TO...
...THE PRACTICES, TOOLS + PROCESSES TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE UP.
GET READY TO EMPOWER YOURSELF.
The BODY // MIND // FLOW: MASTERCLASS will support you in resolving:
- Mapping where you are now, and where you want to be in the future.
- Educating you about your inner game, and your outer game.
- Picking up a practical self-awareness tool that you can use wherever + however you are.
- Getting clear about how you are showing up day to day.
- Understanding what might be getting in your way of the type of life that you say you want (and maybe you've been talking about it for a while...).
Through our work together, you'll be able to:
✓ Educate yourself about a practice of self-reflection that will be a continual learning in the days/weeks/months to come.
✓ Equip yourself with a tool that simply requires a few moments in peace, a pen/pencil and paper.
✓ Empower yourself about how you are showing up in your life.
✓ Make more informed choices about your interactions with yourself + others.
SIGN UP FOR THE FINAL SESSION:
FRIDAY 26TH AUGUST 2022 5:00PM AEST
[8AM GMT Friday 26.08.22]
'Ask yourself the question:
'can I afford not to do this work?''
How to know if this is a good fit for you:
- You are ready to take a look inside of you, asking some important questions.
- You are ready to take responsibility for how you are showing up in the world.
- You don’t have the time or interest in a full coaching qualification, however are very interested to learn some key techniques to bring movement and fresh energy to your life.
- You are ready to elevate how you relate to other human beings on this planet.
How to know if this is NOT a good fit for you:
- You are not ready to be challenged – either by yourself, or the facilitator – in service of shedding old behaviours.
- You need the sign off of a medical professional to take part, and do not have this.
- You are under the supervision of a medical practitioner for any form of mental illness, or on any mind or mood-altering prescription drugs.
Format of this program:
- Live online session around, hosted from Sydney.
- Each session runs to a maximum of 75 minutes.
- Zoom format, with breakout room conversations and activities from time to time.
- 'HomePLAY' exercise set to deepen your learning.
JOIN SESSION FIVE
FRIDAY 26TH AUGUST 2022, 5PM AEST [26.08.22 8AM GMT]