SHIFT YOUR TEAM FROM GREAT RESIGNATION TO GREAT RESILIENCE
For HR + leadership development directors seeking a process to bring balance and integration to teams; to shift from reactivity and resignation to rest and resilience.
Group Packages will help you resolve:
- The frustration of key leaders resigning due to overwork-induced burnout.
- The challenging task of replacing executive and top level team members post resignation.
- Lack of cohesion and poor communication within and across teams.
- Needless mistakes as a result of stress and rushing, and/or unforeseen steps/stages.
- Team members expressing a lack of work/life balance.
- Confusion over where to invest in terms of wellbeing packages or programs that will make realtime difference in the lives of the workforce.
- The complication of handling cases of conflict resolution due to breakdowns in communication.
- The lack of physical movement and physical practise across team, owing to lack of understanding about the ‘what’ to practice and or lack of dedicated time set aside.
Through our work together you'll be able to:
✓ Cultivate a leadership development program that retains top talent.
✓ Nurture the wellbeing, contentment and therefore commitment of the workforce.
✓ Reduce stress + mistakes, improve accountability + productivity across the workforce.
✓ Impart essential communication skills to key team members, creating a mode of open dialogue.
✓ Create a culture of equity and equality that isn’t simply tokenistic.
✓ Find communication methodologies and frameworks to creatively and collaboratively solve the complexities of a rapidly changing industry landscape.
✓ Generate/maintain brand loyalty from both internal and external stakeholders, as well as customers.
✓ To be industry leading with corporate social responsibility initiatives, going above and beyond what is required by law, upholding a moral collective responsibility.
'It's something that is undeniably required when we are going full force all day long. It comforts me throughout my entire body and my mind.
The stressors of the day are so enormous that this calms me down better than melatonin...wine...massage.'
MANDY, A BODY // MIND // FLOW CLIENT,
SAN FRANCISCO CA
How to know if BODY // MIND // FLOW is a good fit for you:
- Your organisation is looking for an integrated approach to leadership and talent development.
- You want to invest in your executives and leaders wholly.
- You want to create as harmonious a workplace environment as possible.
- You realise the need to do *something* before your top talent finds burnout and/or resigns.
How to know if BODY // MIND // FLOW is NOT a good fit for you:
- You are not ready to be challenged as an organisation – either by yourself, or the facilitator – in service of change.
- You do not see the need for a program that will expand your organisation's capacity to perform whilst existing more harmoniously.
- You do not want to do good for your people, or the planet.
One of the BODY // MIND // FLOW team will be in touch with you to discuss the specific needs of your organisation.