SHIFT FROM BURNOUT TO BALANCE
For leaders seeking a pathway to balance and integration;
to shift from reactivity and resignation to rest and resilience.
BODY // MIND // FLOW will help you resolve:
- Burning out by overworking/overtraining/overdoing to the point of resignation and running away.
- Experiencing disconnection from colleagues, friends and family.
- Making needless mistakes as a result of being stressed and rushing.
- Previous lack of work/life balance worsened post-pandemic.
- Having tried multiple ‘fixes’ in the past, confused around where to go next in terms of wellbeing.
- Knowing that some physical movement should be happening in the week, however you are busy to the point of distraction.
- The overwhelm you experience in the face of all the ‘do this to fix your problems’ offers on the market.
Through our work together you'll be able to:
✓ To work on both self and leadership development that allows you to flourish in your role (and life).
✓ Improve focus and productivity, as well as be able to take time out when needed.
✓ Reduce stress and set clear boundaries around time and expectations.
✓ Learn essential communication skills to be able to connect with team members/friends/family more easily.
✓ To lead colleagues more effectively, becoming a problem solver and a person who brings others together.
'I have gained strength. I am not blaming myself as much for things that go wrong and I'm not internalising as much.
I'm faced with a lot of situations where I have a lot of pushback and I'm not buying in.'
MANDY, A BODY // MIND // FLOW CLIENT,
SAN FRANCISCO CA
How to know if BODY // MIND // FLOW is a good fit for you:
- You are seeking an integrated approach to your own professional development.
- You want to invest in yourself in a way that generates tangible results and that is also sustainable.
- You want to deepen both your professional and personal relationships.
- You realise the need to do *something* before you reach burnout and/or resign.
How to know if BODY // MIND // FLOW is NOT a good fit for you:
- You are not ready to be challenged – either by yourself, or the facilitator – in service of change.
- You do not see the need for a program that will expand your capacity to perform whilst living a more grounded life.
One of the BODY // MIND // FLOW team will be in touch with you to discuss your specific needs.