Deepen Your Relationships with
A six part online course for self-development seeking professionals, leaders and heads of family to bring both clarity and skill to how we communicate with ourselves and each other as humans.
Integrated Communication will support you in resolving:
- What is going on for you physically, mentally and energetically, learning how the body and mind interconnect along the way.
- The difficulty you experience in communicating with others, and your frustration by a lack of understanding as to where others are coming from.
- The struggle to process your own feelings and thoughts in a resourceful way, easing the frustration with how your life is (or isn’t) going, allowing you to get clear on your issues.
- Feeling distance from friends, family, colleagues as a result of struggling to communicate effectively.
- Create the space for others to be able to communicate clearly, and for you to do the same in return.
- Improve how you relate to and with others, get clear on where to begin, and how to continue.
- The moments where you are triggered in conversations where you are not being heard, allowing you to start giving up unresourceful, old patterns.
- The lack of tools and practices to be able to communicate what you want to say.
'I hadn't done a lot of Zoom yoga classes in the past, however, your classes had a good energy and I was able to feel connected with you and the group. You were able to provide a challenge for a variety of levels of experience. You are non-judgemental which is encouraging for beginners to not be self conscious in a group class.'
SONIA KAROLL, SYDNEY
Through our work together / this course, you'll be able to:
✓ Relate more deeply with yourself, and others, becoming clear about how to approach the more challenging conversations you’ve been avoiding or dreading.
✓ Feel more at ease in communication with others and create more capacity to understand how others see the world.
✓ Gain perspective on how your feelings and thoughts impact both you and those around you.
✓ Be able to communicate more effectively and efficiently with loved ones.
✓ Access more vitality, and to start undoing how you silo yourself, showing different faces to different people.
✓ Say the unsaid, and encourage others to do the same, creating relationships of depth and truth.
✓ To ‘get’ others, and for others to ‘get’ you, starting to have a more positive impact in the world.
✓ Speak from a more elevated place where they feel freer not to engage in old patterns and behaviours, and have fewer disagreements.
NEXT SESSION STARTS MAY 27JOIN US
'I’m a relative newbie to yoga practice and I found it very easy to follow your lead. You captured and kept my attention with clear explanations and step by step demonstrations. And when the practice got tougher, the cheeky “you’re welcome” quips you threw in to distract us from our discomfort made me smile (through gritted teeth) and prompted me to lighten-up, release resistance and trust the process. I always left feeling so pleased I had showed up to practice.'
ROXANNE WALKER, SYDNEY
How to know if this is a good fit for you:
- You are ready to take a look inside of you, asking some important questions.
- You are ready to take responsibility for how you are showing up in the world.
- You don’t have the time or interest in a full coaching qualification, however are very interested to learn the key techniques to bring some movement and fresh energy to your life.
- You are ready to elevate how you relate to other human beings on this planet.
How to know if this is NOT a good fit for you:
- You are not ready to be challenged – either by yourself, or the facilitator – in service of shedding old behaviours.
- You need the sign off of a medical professional to take part, and do not have this.
- You are under the supervision of a medical practitioner for any form of mental illness, or on any mind or mood-altering prescription drugs.
Format of this program:
- Live online sessions, hosted from Sydney every Friday at 8:30AM AEST for 6 weeks.
- Begins May 27, 2022
- Ends July 1, 2022
- Zoom format, with breakout room conversations and activities from time to time.
- Homeplay exercises set each session to deepen your learning.